What it is
We built a 2-sided marketplace for used gear to share via a social connection filter.
How it works
We completed this build in 4 stages over the course of ### weeks end-to-end.
Phase 1 : Strategy
- Function → Create a detailed, prioritized product roadmap with clear User Flows, Sitemap, Unit Tests and spec’d Features.
- Solution → Notion
Phase 2 : Wireframing and Architecture
- Function → Consulted on the client’s front-end designs to ensure a clean user interface that incorporated all spec’d features. Designed the database architecture in Firebase.
- Solution → Figma, Firebase, Notion
Phase 3 : Beta
- Function → Built all screens, enabled all Features and effectively integrated the front and back-end designs.
- Solution → FlutterFlow, Firebase
Phase 4 : Launch
- Function → Polished the UI and fixed bugs identified in QA.
- Solution → FlutterFlow
User type: Regular Member
- Create + personalize a profile
- Search + join groups
- Find + add friends
- DM other members
- Post comments to groups
- Explore, search & filter items
- Add items for sharing
- Request another item
- Lend out an item
- Create collections of items
User type: Community Manager
- Create a group
- Invite users to a group
- Manage group members
- Add items to a group
- Add collections to a group
- Set item visibility
- Set group visibility
Don’t just take our word for it
“Working with John and Tomas was a delight! The two of them were organized and thorough with their process. They helped me create clarity and a scope of work from what was just an initial idea. And I learned a bunch along the way.”
- Dante Garcia, Founder & CEO @ Community Gearbox